- is realizing that I actually may know some stuff.
- actually saw her studying
- is still without a phone. She's holding out for a cool one...I'm a bit impressed.
- will be in high school next year and get her lerners--yikes!
- may have broken a record of the most text messages last month - 14,000
- loves to sing. I see a future in songwriting.
- is the perfect litte mommy to AJ
- can write her full name without looking!!
- can say the pledge of allegiance
- is trying to collect coins to save the babies that are in trouble and to get the pizza party
- can say momma, daddeeee, dogdog, nana
- loves to talk...his conversations are dada, dadadada, daaadaa
- understands - where are your socks/shoes?, get a book, go sit down (at meals), outside?, cheez cheez. doesn't understand "no". He thinks it means "smile".
- would make any riverdance dancer jealous with his feet stomping tantrums
- is already displaying his extreme need to be independent. No longer wants my help going up the front stairs nor helping him AT ALL with his spoon at meal times.
- loves to play chase with Seena
- still LOVES to go outside
- still likes to cuddle with mommy :)