Wednesday, June 10, 2009

#4

I want another baby. There I said it. I don't know why but I do. I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I know, I KNOW the cons heavily out weigh the pros but it doesn't make my wanting #4 go away. Babies are addicting and even as crazy as toddlers and pre-schoolers are, watching them learn and discover life is priceless. It leaves me with an insatiable need for more. I really don't want my kids to grow up. I love them so much at this age and I'm sure I'll say the same every year as they get older but I really believe the years before 5 are unbeatable. Maybe that's why I want another baby...so that I can keep having kids within that age group? I'm crazy I know, but I can't help it. I know I'm alone in this desire and it's funny that I'm writing this the morning after I wrote about how crazy Seena makes me with her talking back. I know, it doesn't make any sense. Oh, well....I guess I'll just keep on secretly wishing for an "oops-surprise honey!".

No comments: