So, now that I'm out of my groggy haze of allergy misery, I have to reflect on my past week:
1. Again, I think God is reading my Blog. After all the ranting I did about having a choice to make about a job, I think God axed that the whole choice thing and G will be working in Manassas. I don't know what happened with DC but we have not heard back since faxing in the signed offer letter. Perhaps that is ok? Manassas doesn't seem so bad anymore. G had his first meeting/training and came back feeling good. His hours weren't too bad either. I guess we'll have to see.
2. A dear friend of mine decided to write a book on mommy diets, it was very clever. I, unfortunately, am not as creatively clever as she but I d0 have to add that I have come up with a few mommy must-have inventions of my own:
- A Papoose made for specifically changing babies diapers.
- A full plastic suit worn over clothes at meal times. Bibs just don't cut it.
- A line of toys of plastic Tupperware, pot lids, cake pans, and anything else that comes out of kitchen cabinets
- A scalp desensitizer (spelling?) that can be used so neighbors do not think child is being beaten while trying to brush knots out of hair. Detanglers are a cruel joke.
- An alarm in the washer/dryer that sets off if it senses any crayons, markers, paints, pens, etc. in pockets. A magnified setting if the load is whites or lights.
- A mute button that can be used when whining or fighting starts
3. Love. I am so lucky to have love in my life. I look at my kids and I feel as if my whole body is going explode because of all of the love I have for them. I know it sounds corny but it amazes me everyday that I could love someone SO much. And my husband, even though he drives me crazy, I couldn't imagine my life without him.