Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ya Ya's Cards

I am, for the most part, a practicing Catholic. I go to church, I pray the rosary almost daily and I try to live by most of the guidelines directed by the church. I think I'm doing pretty good except for when it comes to Feng Shui and having Ya Ya read my cards. I've asked, I've looked online and I've come to terms with Feng Shui NOT being a religion therefore it's ok to practice. I do practice some, I've kind of settle down a bit. Mainly it's the feeling that I'm believing in something else to "fix" my problems other than my faith in God. The same goes for Ya Ya's cards. Now, when I say she's reading my cards, they are not Tarot cards, they are a regular deck of cards. Depending on what numbers show up together determines what is happening or going to happen. Here is where I feel conflicted with my religion. I keep telling myself that it's just for fun but she's been right every time so it's hard not to believe. She's always been right with promotions I get, when I'm traveling, she knew G was going to meet me, how we're feeling and what's going on in our heads, she's even been right about my kids. So, with all of this, it's hard not to believe, especially with what I'm going through now. I want to know what is happening or going to happen. I want answers and I have my days where it's hard to rely solely on my faith. I try, I really do but there are days when I just want to know. Lately my cards have said the same things....I'm going to get a promotion or I'm going to change jobs....something will happen that I will make a lot of money, I'm going on a trip with G, someone is getting married, I'm stressed, I feel lonely, I fight with myself and it always ends with everything I wish and hope for are going to come true. I always ask her to clarify the traveling..does it mean "traveling" or moving. She says there is no moving, it's definitely traveling. So, according to "the cards" I'm staying in my house (let's hope that is true). Now, there is no timeline on this so I don't know when these things will happen but typically my "readings" come true pretty quickly. However, as I mentioned before, my cards have been the same for quite some time, months I believe. Just on Greek Easter she read my coffee cup and aside from being at peace and happy, all of the same things came up. I don't know what the deal is. It's the same for G. He's suppose to get good news etc. and be happy. Not happening. What IS happening is everyone else's cards. The cheerleader is having issues with men and herself-true, my brother and his girlfriend are breaking up-true, my dear friend V is not getting the committed relationship she wants from the guy she wants-true, etc. It seems like everyone else's cards are "coming true" except for ours. Is God intervening? I don't know. I enjoy this stuff and I DO do it for fun, but I'm not going to lie and say that I don't hope it all comes true. When things do actually happen, whether it's to me or others, I do reference the cards...Oh, Ya Ya said....

I think as of lately, the one thing that has come true from my readings is a wedding. My brother's friend is getting married and I'm invited. So...maybe that means my stuff has been delayed till now? Who knows. G just had his cards read again last night and he's suppose to be getting good news from two men, bad news from one blonde woman, he's stressed..very stressed but that all will work out and he'll be happy. My fingers are crossed the good news is from the two men that just recently interviewed G. Stay tuned...

No comments: