- I think I have mentioned on one or more occassion how much I dislike wasting time. Today, I got off "work" early and decided to take advantage of the hour I had before picking up Seena to go for a much needed run. Afterwards, the plans were to pick up Seena, get her haircut, shop for Friday night dinner, movie night and Elena's b-day party. None of this involved any rushing. There was ample time..until I somehow, somewhere lost my only spare key to the house while running. Do I really need to tell you how badly this sucked!! I had to call my brother to come pick me up and he drove me around while I looked for my key. No luck...didn't find it. So then, I had to bother my husband on Friday afternoon (uh, happy hour) for his key. Needless to say my afternoon was ruined, there was no haircut and the rest of the evening was spent rushing.
- I'm trying to decide if I should take AJ to the circus this week. I definitely want to take Seena but he's 2. Is he too young?
- I'm in a cooking rut. I don't want to cook, I don't know what to cook and I've even managed to avoid the big grocery shopping day. I think that is part of the problem, or really, the main problem. I only buy groceries that I need for a day or two, telling myself that I'll do the "big" trip later. Well, I never go and then I stress about what I'm going to make for dinner. I used to prepare menus for the week and post them so that the family wouldn't ask me 50 times a week "what's for dinner"...I haven't done this in so long but maybe it's time I go back.
- I took the trampoline down (yeah!) and I'm anxiously waiting to build the big play gym set I bought for the kids. I secretly bought this for myself because now my kids will play IN our yard (instead of the neighbors 3 doors down) and I can also hang out IN my
- Need to call it a night because AJ has somehow manuevered himself behind me on my chair and has fallen asleep.
Goodnight Blogger world! Visit Danifred for more leftovers.