- I'm torn between wanting to sleep in tomorrow, which I probably won't be able to because it will be Saturday and for whatever reason, my kids don't sleep in on Saturdays. Anyway, besides that, I'm torn between sleep and planting my pansies. I know it's silly but I LOVE me some gardening....
- I'm almost 100% convinced I found a hair under Seena's arm. Is this normal? I thought this happened later...much later. Darn hormones in the milk! I think I may be going organic, at least for the milk.
- Seena accused me of making her too busy. Maybe she does have one too many activities BUT in my defense, these activities are spaced out proportionately and some are not a weekly thing. So far
Iwe have her signed up for Dance, Tae Kwon, Do, Swim, Daisies, Kids for Jesus and we’re on the wait list for Soccer. A lot of this is just for her to test the waters and see what she likes. Dance may not make the cut next year but she’s loving her Swim and Tae Kwon Do classes. I never thought Soccer would be something that she would be interested in but it’s all she wants to play when she goes outside. So, again, in my defense, I have to know if this is real and the only way to do that is to let her play a season.
- I glimpsed an article today that talked about a mother who had taught her 4 and 2 year old to 1) play quietly in their room(s) until the clock said 7, 2) they eat dried cereal for breakfast, 3) they have stickers on the remotes for the TV so they know what buttons to push....all so mom can sleep in until 8. Hmmm....yeah, that wouldn’t work for us. AJ would have every puzzle taken out and dumped, all my cookbooks pulled of shelves and he would eat everything in the pantry.
- I wonder if I'll ever get to my scrapbooks? Even with moving my craft supplies upstairs into "my" office, I haven't even touched them.
- Seena has a b-day party tomorrow that has 45 kids coming. 45! And the kid is registered at Target! I think this is brilliant because it elimates the guessing game plus I guess you have to with a guest list that size. Wow, 45!
For more Friday Night Leftovers please visit our host Sippy Cups.