Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snowy Day Recap

In between sleeping in until 8 every morning (totally blissful and totally missed), working 1 of my 5 jobs (including normal FT job) that I pimped myself out for for some extra cash, eating, not working out and then making like a mad crazy woman to be ready for Christmas, I had some time to take some pictures but no time to post them :) Maybe I'll get my Christmas photos up before Valentines - yeah!!

The Blizzard of 2009 wasn't the first time AJ saw snow but it was the first time he had fun in it! Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, Seena was not feeling well the day of the blizzard so I was spared the "duty" of having to play outside. AJ of course was perfectly content staying out there....he even was set to help shovel the snow :)




Settling in with a nice warm cup of hot chocolate.

The next day however, it was full of sunshine both in the sky and on the faces of my snow bunnies.

Snowman building in progress...



The happiest two on the block :)

Contemplating whether sledding down alone was an adventure he was ready to take on his own....

Pure joy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun! It looks like the kiddos had a blast - and LOVE the snowman!