Friday, January 8, 2010

Curls Be Gone :(

I knew it was going to happen, it happened to Teen...but I was really, really, really, REALLY, hoping Seena would not follow suit. At the age of 5 Teen lost her curls and sure enough so has Seena. Booooohhoooooo....I'm devastated.....heartbroken....they were sooo pretty. Do you think 5 is too young for a perm? Ha! Just kidding....not really...

So a little stroll down memory lane....

Seena - 2 years old sporting the Carrie Bradshaw look


Seena on her 2nd birthday


Halloween 2007 - Seena 3 years old - look at those curls!


March 2008


October 2009 - and just like that....


the curls be gone.....


Maybe it's just a winter thing and we'll get some surprise curls this summer.

Hey, a girl can always dream!



1 comment:

Brandi said...

I feel the same way about Blake's hair. It was always so curly and blonde and gorgeous and we got comments everywhere we went. It started to straighten out over the past year AND he wanted it cut. He said he looked like a girl and it was hot. So, I cut it and he loves it short. I'll always miss Blake's curls...

At least your little lady can still have long beautiful flowing hair!!!