Thursday, August 20, 2009

Who Turned Out the Lights?

I've been a little MIA these days because I think I'm skirting around another funk. But this one is different...I think it's more related to my health instead of my emotional state. I'm tired, unmotivated and lacking energy...all of the time. This will need some further investigating. Plus, there really hasn't been too much going on other than attending a million birthday parties.

So, back to our somewhat regularly scheduled program....I bring to you another Seena Rule of Thumb. As I mentioned before Seena is pretty well aware of being green and trying to do "her" part to save the earth. The one area that we have always had difficulty with is the lights in her room. She has to sleep with them on. It doesn't matter how many night lights she has in the room, the lights have to be on. Of course we turned them off when she goes to sleep but evidently, at some point in the middle of the night, she senses them off and turnes them back on. We finally had a sit down about this and we've come to the following solution....according to Seena:

We are not allowed to turn off the lights until she falls asleep for the 2nd time.

Because the first time she falls asleep is not real.

2 comments:

Danifred said...

So cute :)

Anonymous said...

Take in the correct supplements. Omega 3 sea food natural oils have shown to help reduce inflammation and swelling of joints, as well as assist to increase flexibility. Ensure you are getting these health supplements as they are prescribed, and you will easily discover oneself able to do the tasks you have been anxious you might struggle to do. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Somghjbuli[/url]