- I am back to playing musical beds.
- Really considered looking up a child psychologist for Seena this week.
- AJ has begun a taking off his diaper and then peeing in his pants, but yet he has no interest in peeing in the potty.
- Teen got an 82% on an Earth Science test that I made her study my way. I again reminded her that I was not crazy.
- I wear Teen's hand me downs quite proudly. This week it was a like a shopping spree, I think I got 3-4 shirts and some PJs.
- All week I was looking forward to posting to this and was purposely reminding myself of tidbits to add but now that I'm here, I can't remember
- I'm not feeling the "love" on this new project from the PTA that I've been assigned to. So far the President has not responded to my e-mails and the treasurer told me that she couldn't quite get a strong feel for it yet. Meanwhile, I've already set up an appointment to take a tour of a very successful discovery school yard next week. This is not a very good start ladies.....
When You’re Always on the Go with Your Kids
3 days ago